Rust & Odor Filters
Iron makes up about 5% of the earth. Iron can be part of our water in many forms, sometimes it is clear and undetectable by the naked eye, referred to as clear water iron or Ferrous Iron. Other times it can be suspended particles in water, giving water a cloudy or yellow to reddish color, often referred to as Red Water Iron or Ferric Iron. Occasionally iron can combine itself with organic compounds in water such as tannins. Then there are the natural nuisance bacteria that feed on iron that plug pipes and appliances often referred to as Iron Bacteria. What ever type of iron you may have, it likely will challenge you. We carry solutions from both Kinetico and Hellebrand Iron Filters. The Hellenbrand Storm is leading the way in utilizing Ozone in its iron and odor removal.
Hydrogen Sulphide gas when dissolved in water ends up smelling like rotten eggs when you open your faucet. If iron and odor are together then many times the iron filtration will help reduce the odor as it removes the iron. If odor is the main issue then the Kinetico Sulphur Guard is the Best answer. Whether Rust or Odor, we will present you with effective options to solve your water problems.
Tannins can add a level of complexity to water filtration solutions but by working with both Kinetico and Hellenbrand we are able to offer some of the best solutions available.
- Chemical Free: No Potassium Permanganate, No Salt, No Chlorine and lower operating costs.
- Guards Against Iron Stains, Iron Tasting Water and Rotten Egg Odor, extending the life and efficiency of processing and heat exchange systems.
- Two tank system provides higher flow rates than the competition.
- A wide range of system designs are available to meet both your service flow rate and backwash rate requirements (the two most critical elements in filtration design).
- Our ProMate 6 Iron Curtain Jr Storm single tank Iron Filter is an economical option for moderate Iron and Sulfur (rotten egg odor)
- It utilizes ozone technology to effectively remove rust and odor
- Ecologically Friendly – No harmful chemicals
- Saves time and money cleaning rust stains in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry, clothing will be brighter and whiter.
- Superior flow technology with the VortechTM plate means less water used to backwash the system.
- Kinetico water filters and systems will eliminate impurities, restoring your water to the most pure state.
- These filters provide a turnkey remedy for handling foul smelling “rotten egg” water once and for all.
- Unlike other systems that use multiple treatment stages and are expensive, cumbersome and complex to maintain, with a Kinetico Sulfur Guard® Water Filter, there’s not much to do but enjoy your water.