Service Area - Rockford
Service Area Information
Rockford, Michigan is located about 30 minutes to the NNE from Grand Rapids. The White Pine Trail runs through the downtown area of Rockford, next to the Rogue River and past the Rockford Dam. The downtown area hosts a summer farmer’s market on Saturday. The city hosts a Fall Harvest Festival as well as a WinterFest. Mountain biking is nearby at Luten Trail, Merrell Loop as well as the Cannonsburg Ski Area and Cannonsburg State Game Area. Wolverine World Wide is headquartered in Rockford making Rockford an epicenter of shoe design.
City of Rockford
7 South Monroe St.
Rockford Area Water Problems
- Chlorine (city water)
- Hard water (city and well water)
- Rotten egg smell (well water)
- Rust staining (well water)
Factors affecting water quality
- Agricultural pesticides and herbicides
- If a water tower is present
- New home construction
- Changing water table
- Proximity to rivers, lakes or wetlands
- Bottled water service
- Water softeners
- Rust and Odor filters
- Reverse Osmosis systems
- Coffee service
We bought our first Kinetico water softener in 1982 for our home on Bostwick Lake in Rockford. We went 32 years without any problems whatsoever! We upgraded to a new Premier Kinetico water softener in 2014. I recommend them to everyone.
John – Rockford
Rockford Area Water Solution Examples
- We provided a Rockford City water customer a Non-Electric Kinetico combination water softener/chlorine reduction system and reverse osmosis drinking water system.
- A Rockford Area well water customer enjoys their Non-Electric Kinetico water softener and reverse osmosis drinking water system plus Hellenbrand rust and odor filter.
- Hardness buildup and white staining on fixtures
- Rust stains on fixtures
- Rotten egg smell, especially early in the day and in the shower
- Shorter water using appliance life
- Excess use of cleaning chemicals
Effects on Body/Skin
- Dry itchy skin
- Dry, heavy, tangly hair
- Excess use of shampoo and soap