We don’t have to be the ones to tell you that your family’s overall health is a top priority. With all the things seen and unseen in our water, it can be perplexing trying to choose the right system or solution(s) for you…
A good starting place is to ask yourself these questions:
- Are you on private well or city water?
- Do you need or want a PFAS test completed?
- Do you know the working water chemistry ie., water hardness, iron levels, pH and TDS
- How many bathrooms are in your home?
- How many people are in your household and what are their ages?
- How much water do you approximately use in a given week?
- Are you looking for a whole-home solution or a drinking water solution
Identifying these factors will make the decision-making process significantly easier as you’ll have a better understanding of what your needs really are. Remember, if PFAS is present in your home’s water, ingestion is the first thing to address. A drinking water system (such as the K5) alongside the whole home system is for all your water uses, such as bathing, brushing teeth, drinking, cooking etc.
We recommend using Gordon bottled water for a solution you can start today for all your drinking and cooking water. The whole home system coupled with a drinking water system is your long term solutions for peace of mind and optimal health.